Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm back!

Such long time i abandoned my bloggie, it's time to update a little bit..
For the past few months, i was busying with school work(as usual:assignments,exams,club's event..bla bla bla). Meanwhile, i never forget to relax myself during the weekends and sem break!:))

I've been to Penang twice in the month of February and May. Both trip with different purpose on. February, i went with bunch of friends by airasia low fare flight[which we booked and waited for a year]!However, the May trip i went to visit my aunty who is sicked.Coincidentally, few of my friends also went up at the time, so i spent a day with them ''jalan jalan cari makan'':)) Penang's food is always the best to treat my taste bud!I miss Penang so much. Whenever the moment to leave penang,i used to think for one more day staying there.*greedy heart* :3 
February trip,picture with one of my sista.

  The only picture i get from my friends for the Feb trip!I did not take much picture during the trip(too busy sightseeing and eating already!Haha).But there are more picture for May's trip.

SS-ing at Penang G Hotel!

another picture of US at G Hotel's lobby:))

the place we purchased penang famous "tao sa piah"

A visit to Hard Rock Hotel,batu frengghi!

Leaving HardRock Hotel.
straits quay that ppl park their yacht,boat..

viki n me!
panorama with Charlie Brown theme cafe!

Steamboat at Macalister Road!
So miss penang againnnn!
Stop for now!To be cont more stories crapss of mine soon!:))
Stay tunned*hug hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment